What BMW do you drive?
The second generation of the BMW 3-Series - produced in the U.S. from 1984-1992
The third generation of the BMW 3-series and was produced worldwide from 1992-1999
The fourth generation of the BMW 3-series and was produced worldwide from 1999-2006
The fifth generation of the BMW 3-series and was produced worldwide from 2006-2012
Top BMW DIYs
- How To Diagnose And Replace Bad Ignition Coils On Your BMW
- How To Repair Damaged Axle Shaft Threads On Your BMW (E36, E46, E90 & More)
- Why BMW's "Lifetime" Automatic Transmission Fill Doesn't Actually Mean "Lifetime"
- How To Do A Compression And Leak-Down Test On A High-Mileage BMW E36
- How To Buy (And Own) A BMW E30
- The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wheels
- How To Store Your Car Outdoors
- Here's How Direct Injection Works (High-Pressure Fuel Pump Failure, Carbon Buildup, And More)
- How to Make Your Own DIY Automotive Tools
- How to Tell When Tires Should Be Replaced
Toolbox NeedsView More
The right tools are essential for getting the job done smoothly. Whether it's special Genuine BMW tools or general items that just come in handy, we've got your toolbox covered.
Car DetailingView More
Everyone knows a clean car runs better than a dirty car. Get all the detailing products you need to keep your ride spick and span.
Top Upgrade Articles
- A Race To The Top - BMW E92 335xi Drag Build Saga
- How to Install a Cold Air Intake on a BMW 335i/135i/X1 (E84, E90, E82)
- Here's What It Takes To Build One Of The Quickest BMWs In The Country
- '80s Euro Catalog Time Capsule: Euro-Spec Hartge H26 BMW E30
- Slammed Scarlet Streetfighter: Widebody F30 BMW 335i
- One Fine E39: MotoIQ's Murdered Out BMW M5
- Bougie Boosted Bavarian: Tony's Turbocharged BMW 2002
- Supercharged In The Sierra Mountains: Widebody E30 M3