Welcome, Volkswagen Owners
Your home for everything Volkswagen including maintenance, performance upgrades, and community
Volkswagen MK6 GTI Buyer's Guide
What you need to know before buying/owning/repairing
Our 5 Favorite Factory Wheels Of The Decade
If there's one feature that can make or break a car's design, it has to be the choice of wheel. We polled the office to find out everyone's favorite factory wheels of the decade.
What VW do you drive?
(First Generation) Golf built on the A1 chassis includes models such as the Golf, Jetta, and Scirocco I/II and Cabriolet (1.6, 1.7 1.8 8v and 1.8 16v, 1.6 diesel)
(Second Generation) built on the A2 chassis includes models such as the Golf and Jetta (1.6 diesel, 1.8 8v and 1.8 16v, 2.0 16v)
(Third Generation) build on the A3 chassis includes models such as the Golf, Jetta, Cabriolet (2.0 8v and VR6 12v, 1.9TDI, 2.8 VR6 12v)
(Fourth Generation) includes models such as the Golf, GTI, Jetta, GLI, R32( 2.0 8v, 2.8 VR6 12v, 2.8 VR6 24v, 3.2 VR6 24v, 1.8t 20v, 1.9TDI)
(Fifth Generation) built on the A5 chassis includes models such as the Golf, GTI, Jetta, GLI, R32 ( 2.0T, 3.2 VR6 24v, 2.5, 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI)
(Sixth Generation) built on the A6 chassis includes models such as the Golf, GTI, Jetta, GLI, Golf R (2.0, 2.5 , 2.0T, 1.4T, 2.0TDI)
(Seventh Generation) includes models such as the Golf, Jetta, GTI, Golf R (1.4T, 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.0 TDI)
Top Volkswagen DIYs
- How To Replace The Water Pump And Thermostat Housing On A MK7 Volkswagen GTI (Beetle, Jetta, & Porsche Macan)
- Here's How Direct Injection Works (High-Pressure Fuel Pump Failure, Carbon Buildup, And More)
- How To Remove And Replace The Intake Manifold On A MK7 Volkswagen GTI
- How To Inspect And Replace Rear Wheel Bearings On An MK5 Volkswagen GTI
- How To Replace Brake Pads And Rotors On A VW MK5 Golf R32 (Passat, GTI, CC, TT, S3)
- How To Replace Your MK6 Golf GTI Cabin Air Filter - Audi/VW (Jetta, Passat, EOS, A3, Tiguan, Rabbit, Beetle, CC)
- How To Replace Brake Pads and Rotors - MK6 VW/Audi A3, Beetle, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Rabbit
- How To Replace Your Engine Air Filter - Audi/VW (Jetta, Passat, GTI, A3, TT, Tiguan, CC, Q3)
- How To Replace Or Reseal The Brake Vacuum Pump On An MK5 Volkswagen Golf GTI
- How To Replace Cooling Fans On An MK5 Volkswagen Golf GTI
Toolbox NeedsView More
The right tools are essential for getting the job done smoothly. Whether its special Genuine Volkswagen tools, or car tools that just come in handy, we've got your toolbox covered.
Car DetailingView More
Everyone knows a clean car runs better than a dirty car. Get all the car detailing products you need to keep your ride spick and span.
Explore Volkswagen Engine Parts
Explore Volkswagen Suspension Parts
Explore Volkswagen Transmission Parts
Explore Volkswagen Braking Parts
Explore Volkswagen Exhaust Parts
Top Upgrade Articles
- How To Install An Audi/VW Coilover Kit - SACHS Performance (GTI, Golf R, S3, A3, A3 Quattro)
- Volkswagen MK7 & Audi (GTI, A3, Jetta, & More) Short Shifter Upgrades - Options And Product Review
- Really Quick Product Review: 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber MQB Cold Air Intake System
- Why You Need A Dogbone/Pendulum Mount Insert For Your Audi/VW MQB (A3, S3, RS3, TT, Golf, GTI, R)
- Why An Oil Catch Can Is An Awesome Addition For Your Turbo Or Supercharged Car
- Why Your 2.0 TSI Deserves The iAbed Rear Main Seal Upgrade
- One Rowdy Volkswagen GTI VR6-Powered Renault Dauphine
- Don’t Judge This Book By Its Cover - VR6 Swapped VW GTI
- Love and Attention – R32 VR6-Swapped Volkswagen Corrado
- Volkswagen Scirocco - The Golf’s Forgotten Sibling
About FCP Euro
FCP Euro’s online parts catalog features Genuine, OE, OEM, Aftermarket and Performance replacement parts for various Volkswagen models. Built with the Volkswagen enthusiast in mind, we only sell the highest quality parts for Volkswagen while offering various Volkswagen DIYs, buyer's guides, how-to’s and blog articles to help you achieve the best European car ownership experience.
All replacement parts you buy are backed by our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee which includes consumables and wear and tear items like brake pads, gaskets, rotors, filters, and wiper blades. When you order a part from us, you'll never have to pay for it again.